The Rockspace ac1200 WiFi extender is a terrific solution for Wi-Fi dead zone. It really eliminates WiFi dead zones and also lessens signal interference. In other words, this Wi-Fi extender is used to raise the range of the host router, so that you can obtain the Wi-Fi signals throughout the house. Additionally, the Rockspace AC1200 WiFi range extender covers an area of up to 2640 sq. ft. It compiles with the latest dual-band network technology that recommends super high Wi-Fi speed & stable network signals. With the 5GHz dual-band technology, you will thoroughly create a high-speed network, and it is an impeccable choise for huge file transfer, streaming HD movies, & even smart homes. In addition, the 2.4GHz band is also crucial for higher penetration.
Moreover, the Rockspace 1200Mbps WiFi range repeater/extender AC1200 is completely compatible with Wi-Fi 5 routers. The fast & stable Gigabit Ethernet port is built-in that allows functioning with wired devices. Essentially, to robust as well as amplify the range of your Wi-Fi 5 router, you have to complete the rock space wifi extender ac1200 setup. This article will inform you how to set up efficiently and quickly.
Rockspace AC1200 WiFi Extender Setup with WPS button
To boost or improve the range of your WiFi 5 router, you will need to set up the AC1200 extender. However, there are several methods to set up the range extender, such as a web browser, WPS button, and also a mobile app. But very comfortable to rockspace ac1200 setup with WPS button.
- First of all, you need to attach your range extender to the wall power supply, near your WiFi 5 router.
- Once your 1200Mbps range extender attaches to the power supply, you head over your extender & push up the power button.
- Once the power LED of the repeater indicates solid ON, go to your AC1200 extender and discover the WPS button.
- You have to push up the Rockspace extender’s WPS button, for a few seconds.
- Also, push up the Wi-Fi 5 router’s WPS button within 2 minutes.
- When you see the green LED light on your 1200Mbps range extender, it means that the extender has been successfully connected to the router.
Congratulations! The rockspace ac1200 wifi extender range setup with the WPS button is complete.
Access the Rockspace AC1200 WiFi extender login page
Prior to configuring the range extender, you need to obtain the rockspace ac1200 login page. Because you can configure it only by logging in to the 1200 Mbps extender. Let’s get started with the default login web address to obtain the login page.
- Initially, you have to establish a WiFi network connection in your computer networking device, for this, you can use wired and wireless connections.
- You have to launch the internet browser interface and employ the search bar.
- From http //re.rockspace.local login, you will be able to approach the range extender’s login page.
- When will recieve thelogin page, you will appear in the login username and password section.
- Subsequently, you have to use rock space ac1200 default password & also fill up in their section.
- In addition, fill up the username ID in the username section.
- In the end, click the login tab.
Configuration steps of Rockspace 1200Mbps WiFi repeater
Through the below rockspace ac1200 configurar steps, you will be able to configure the WiFi range extender/repeater.
- Basically, log in to the login wizard by mentioning the admin login credentials.
- Afterward, the automatic scan will display all the Wi-Fi networks that are nearby.
- Now you have to find the name of your WiFi 5 router in the WiFi network list and select which network you want to boost.
- Now you should be ready to enter the password key for your home network.
- Later, you have to generate the network name(SSID) and unique password for the rockspace ac1200 dual band wifi repeater.
- Right now, you have to reach the wireless connection manager on your home networking device & completely connect your device to the network name of the AC1200 extender by using the new security key of the extender.
- Eventually, you have to click the Apply tab.
Thus, the Rockspace WiFi range extender is configured with your Wi-Fi 5 router.
Troubleshooting tricks about prominent issues of Rockspace AC1200 range extender
If the user of the AC1200 range extender is facing some major issues, then do not panic about the issues, here are some rockspace ac1200 troubleshooting tricks.
Power cycle the AC1200 dual band repeater:
If the user is facing issues like the rockspace ac1200 not working, then we suggest power cycle the extender.
- To power cycle the Rockspace extender, you have to disconnect the extender’s connection from the router.
- Then, you have to uncouple the AC1200 repeater from the wall power supply.
- Now, you have to push the power button.
- Afterward, you have to attach the extender to the wall power supply back & turn it ON.
Using Ethernet setup:
You can also follow the Ethernet setup if the WPS setup failures are happening.
- To do the Ethernet setup, firstly place the 1200Mbps extender not far from your Wi-Fi 5 router.
- Then you have to use the LAN port to set up the router with a range extender and attach the Ethernet cable to it.
- Subsequently, the setup is done, and also rockspace ac1200 no internet connection error also resolves it.
Inspect the browser and Wi-Fi stability:
If the login page is not loading with the web address then it means that the extender’s re.rockspace.local not working error occurs.
- First, you have to inspect the Wi-Fi network stability. If the network is not stable, then attach your device to the high-speed Wi-Fi network.
- Then, you have to also inspect the browser version, if it is out-of-date, then you have to instantly update it.
Factory reset the Rockspace AC1200 extender:
You can reset the extender to avoid all the issues relevant to the range extender such as tottery network, keeps disconnecting, and many more. But the user is completely anxious about how to reset rockspace wifi extender. Through the below steps, the user will be capable of completing the reset of the extender.
- First and foremost, you have to plug the AC1200 into the wall power supply.
- Then, head over your 1200Mbps range extender and discover the small reset button.
- With the small pin, you have to push this button for a few seconds.
- Now, the rockspace ac1200 reset process is complete.
Rockspace AC1200 firmware update steps
For the rockspace ac1200 firmware download, here are some steps.
- Primarily, you have to ingeniously log in to the AC1200 extender by accessing re.rockspace.local or 192.168.0.254.
- Then, with re.rockspace.local password, you have to log in.
- Now you have to go to the settings of the 1200Mbps extender and open the Advanced Settings section.
- Under this setting, you have to locate and choose the firmware upgrade option.
- Then, click the browse tab, you have to find and upload the rockspace ac1200 firmware file.
- Once the uploading is complete, just click the Upgrade tab.
Rockspace 1200mbps WiFi repeater (ac1200) review
In my scenario, the rockspace ac1200 review is brilliant and superior to the other range extenders. Because it works with the latest dual-band technology, which is very helpful to cover your entire house and improve the range. The dual-band network includes 2 networks, 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, which is ideal for high-speed and coverage. Moreover, the network coverage of this extender is more than the other extender. By which, it thoroughly kills Wi-Fi dead zones and also reduces signal interruption. The two antennas are built-in in the rock space wifi extender 1200 Mbps that is more helpful to improve the network performance. With the help of the WPS button, the AC1200 setup is not complex. Thus, the Rockspace AC1200 WiFi extender is more useful to eliminate the WIFi dead zone & boost the Wi-Fi range